Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation
- Abstracts should only be submitted online via EasyChair system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=elfa2020.
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 3, 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- You must pick the intended type of presentation (oral or poster). Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section of topics on this website or related areas. Proposers are required to follow the template to submit their abstracts (Click to download the MS Word format template).
- Abstracts should be up to 400 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper. It should address all of the following elements: Purpose of the article, methods, results, conclusions, and recommendations/future directions (as applicable).
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: eLearning Forum Asia (eLFA) before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included by the editors.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral or poster. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Notifications of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to authors by email on September 8, 2020.
- Conference proceeding will be published in electronic format.
All authors whose papers are accepted by the Programme Committee will be able to register at the Early Bird rate. Any additional authors for the same accepted paper will be able to register at the Early Bird rate by 24th November 2020 and the Standard rate from 25th November 2020 onwards.
If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.