The 15th eLearning Forum Asia (eLFA 2020) will take place as a virtual conference using “Zoom” (a video conferencing tool), and all attendees will navigate the conference via Attendify (a virtual conference platform). Presentation and Participation are FREE. All presenters are required to register for the conference in order to deliver a presentation. Presentations, open-floor discussion and Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions will be recorded and may be published as event archive on eLFA 2020 website.
Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation (Closed)
- Abstracts should only be submitted online via EasyChair system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=elfa2020.
- The deadline for abstract submission is September 27, 2020 (Hong Kong Time, UTC+8).
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- You must pick the intended type of presentation (oral or poster). Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section of topics on this website or related areas. Proposers are required to follow the template to submit their abstracts (Click to download the MS Word format template).
- Abstracts should be up to 400 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper. It should address all of the following elements: Purpose of the article, methods, results, conclusions, and recommendations/future directions (as applicable).
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: eLearning Forum Asia (eLFA) before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included by the editors.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral or poster. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Notifications of acceptance of the abstracts submitted will be sent to authors by email on October 16, 2020 (Hong Kong Time, UTC+8).
- Conference proceeding will be published in electronic format.
All authors whose papers are accepted by the Programme Committee should complete registration during the Author Registration Period. Each abstract should have at least one of the authors registered for the virtual conference before the deadline given for author registration, in order for their abstracts to be included in the program. No submission and/or registration fee will be charged to the authors, proposers and virtual delegates.
Other Publishing Opportunity
Selected abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper and be considered for publication in the International Journal of Mobile Learning and Organisation (IJMLO) or Frontiers in Education (FiE).
If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.