Home / Registration / Conference Registration
|Type of Registration||Registration Fee|
By November 24, 2020 (UTC +8 hours)
From November 25 to December 8, 2020 (UTC +8 hours)
|Faculty (members from the Chinese University of Hong Kong only)||HKD$1,750 (≈USD$225*)|
(a minimum of 10 delegates registered from the same institution)
|HKD$1,750 (≈USD$225*) per participant|
|Students (local only)||Complimentary|
*USD 1: HKD 7.8
(The exchange rate is provided solely for reference purposes. The actual exchange rate will be determined by the Bank at the time such transaction is effected and may be subject to fees and charges and/or additional mark-up depending on the banking services selected by the registrant and the actual operating cost of the Bank incurred in the process.)
- All registration fees quoted are for one participant only.
- All payments are non-transferable, non-refundable, and must be made online in Hong Kong Dollar.
- Each abstract should have at least one of the authors registered for the conference before the deadline given for author registration, in order for their abstracts to be included in the program.
- The registration fee includes networking dinner on Day One (7th December 2020), luncheons, and tea breaks.
- The group rate is only available for a minimum of 10 participants registered from the same organization/institution.
- Accepted credit cards are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Should there be error in the total amount made by the registrant, eLFA2020 reserves the right to charge the correct amount.
- Faculty members at the Chinese University of Hong Kong who register at Faculty rate need to show their Staff ID upon check-in at the event.
- Students in local tertiary education are welcome to attend the conference at complimentary rate, students need to show their Student ID upon check-in at the event.
- Participants who register at complimentary rate will not be entitled to the networking dinner on Day One on 7th December 2020.