In considering the current circumstances of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the 15th eLearning Forum Asia (eLFA 2020) will take place as a virtual conference using “Zoom” (a video conferencing tool). All presenters are required to register for the conference in order to deliver a presentation. Presentations, open-floor discussion and Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions will be recorded and may be published as event archive on eLFA 2020 website.
For Oral Presenters
- You will be given 20 minutes to present your project/ research work. We recommend spending 15-17 minutes for the actual presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion/ questions. Presenters with similar presentation topics will be grouped into the same track.
- Please manage your time well. If your talk overruns, it is possible that your screen share will be stopped, and/or your microphone will be muted.
- Keep your presentation interesting, informative, well-paced and lively for a more engaging experience.
- You can choose to deliver your presentation LIVE OR by playing a PRE-RECORDED VIDEO that lasts 15-17 minutes long.
- If you choose to submit a video (pre-recorded presentation), you will be required to submit it to the Working Committee of eLFA by 22 November 2020 (Hong Kong Time, UTC+8).
- Note that you are still required to attend your assigned presentation timeslot even if you are presenting in video format and be prepared to take part in the question and answer part of the session. Any no shows or absences in presentation of the accepted abstracts will not be published in our conference proceedings. Further instructions on the presentation process (and video submission) will be provided if your abstract is accepted by the Programme Committee of eLFA 2020.
For Poster Presenters
- You will be required to submit an electronic poster and to present in an interactive online poster session designated for posters of similar themes. The session will include the presentation of respective authors, followed by an open floor discussion.
- For the poster, please prepare it in A2 size at 420mm (Width) X 594mm (Height) and save it in JPEG/PDF. Make sure all content on your poster, including texts, figures, graphics, etc., are clear and readable. It will be uploaded to the conference website for attendees to download and view before the commencement of the event. If you wish, we can also include one contact information for attendees to refer to should they have any questions or comments.
- For the presentation, you will be given 3 minutes to briefly introduce the background and key messages of your poster. You can choose to present LIVE or by playing a 3-minute PRE-RECORDED VIDEO in MP4 format.
- If you choose to present LIVE, please manage your time well. It is possible that your screen share will be stopped or/and your microphone will be muted if your talk overruns.
- If you choose to present in video format, please note that you are still required to attend your assigned presentation timeslot AND the open floor discussion. Any no shows or absences in presentation of the accepted abstracts will not be published in our conference proceedings. The pre-recorded presentation should be submitted to the Working Committee of eLFA by 22 November 2020 (Hong Kong Time, UTC+8).
- The poster design should be submitted to the Working Committee of eLFA by 15 November 2020 (Hong Kong Time, UTC+8).
- Further instructions on poster (and video submission) and presentation process will be provided if your abstract is accepted by the Programme Committee of eLFA 2020.
If you have any question regarding the presentation guidelines, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.