Home / About / About CLEAR
Centre for Learning Enhancement And Research (CLEAR) of the Chinese University of Hong Kong aims to advance the University’s excellence and scholarship in teaching and learning.
- To support the mission of the University particularly in its concern for the assurance of high quality in teaching and learning;
- To encourage excellence in teaching and learning so as to maximize the potential of both teachers and students;
- To create opportunities for academics to reflect upon their teaching and share their experiences.
- To promote good teaching (and assessment) practice that facilitates student learning;
- To provide professional development opportunities for CUHK teachers;
- To enhance student learning environments;
- To support rigorous evaluation of curriculum development and teaching and learning practice;
- To conduct research in areas related to teaching and learning in higher education.
To learn more about CLEAR, please visit: www.cuhk.edu.hk/clear.