The following hotels are all within walking distance (1 km radius) from Block Z (Phase 8) of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University:
Shuttle transportation will be arranged between The Royal Garden Hotel & conference venue at Block Z (Phase 8) of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University on June 15-16, 2017.
Departures from Royal Garden Hotel taxi stand (via Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel taxi stand) to PolyU Block Z:
June 15, 2017 (Thursday): 07:30 / 08:00
June 16, 2017 (Friday): 07:30 / 08:00
Departures from PolyU Block Z to Royal Garden Hotel taxi stand for eLFA2017 Gala Dinner:
June 15, 2017 (Thursday): 18:20
The Royal Garden Hotel (Official Accommodation Provider)
|69 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
The Royal Garden is a five star Hong Kong hotel situated in the business district of Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, in the midst of the best shops, entertainment and restaurants. Opened in 1981, the first and only hotel in Kowloon, Hong Kong with a 110 foot high air-conditioned Garden Atrium complete with trees, lush greenery and ornamental pools, The Royal Garden hotel is a luxury indoor garden in the heart of bustling Kowloon.
- Smartphone free for international/local calls & unlimited wifi hotspot sharing
- Free high speed internet access (both wire and wireless are also available)
- Daily international newspapers
- Tea and coffee making facilities & Welcome fresh fruit basket
- In-room safe
- Free use of roof top swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sky Club (Fitness Centre) with 24-hour access
- Shuttle bus will run from The Royal Garden Hotel to the eLFA2017 venue (Block Z of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University) on the mornings of June 15 & 16, 2017 and in the evening of June 15, 2017 from conference venue to The Royal Garden Hotel for attendances at the conference gala dinner
|17 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
This is a luxury Hong Kong hotel that takes a new look at hospitality. Hotel ICON is all about individuality and a celebration of Hong Kong’s finest. It is what makes Hong Kong unique – the representation everywhere of different cultures. You can find the ambience here familiar and comfortable – the perfect balance of high style and traditional hospitality – exciting yet informal, responsive and passionate. This hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon reflects the true essence of Hong Kong.
- Smartphone in every room with unlimited data and international/local calls
- Free in-room bar and snacks restocked daily
- Free unlimited wireless high speed internet access
- Free international newspapers
- In-room Nespresso coffee machine
- In-room safe
- Free use of Health Club (24-hour access) and outdoor heated Swimming Pool
|7 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Harbour Plaza Metropolis is situated in the heart of Kowloon, overlooking the Hong Kong’s spectacular world-famous harbour. Conveniently located near the MTR Hung Hom Station, it is just minutes away from Kowloon’s renowned Tsim Sha Tsui shopping districts, the New Territories and southern part of China.
- Reservation can be made by returning the eLFA2017 Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel Reservation Form (PDF) via email directly to Mr. Cyrus LOK (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel directly
- Special rate booking deadline: May 25, 2017
- For more details, please visit: http://www.harbour-plaza.com/metropolis/Index-en.htm
|71 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Conveniently located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong’s renowned commercial and entertainment district, the Regal Kowloon Hotel serves you the finest in business and leisure. Catering to the needs of the most discerning travellers, the luxurious hotel offers gracefully furnished guestrooms, ample meeting space for any type of event, and a variety of excellent food, including Cantonese & Sichuan cuisine, American Italian delights, international buffets and refreshing cocktails.
- Reservation can be made here directly
- For more details, please visit: https://www.regalhotel.com/regal-kowloon-hotel/en/home/home.html