Theme: Open Courses & Open Platforms for Learning
The forum will offer excellent opportunities for members of the educational community to come together to connect and share their experiences and approaches in open education. The scope of the conference includes (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Practice of open course
- Open platform for e-Learning
- Open education issue and opportunity
- MOOC curriculum design and practice
- Mobile and ubiquitous learning
- Web-based learning
- Digital game-based learning
- e-Learning in collaborative environment
- Pedagogical strategy and e-Learning
- Courseware design issue
- Other e-Learning issue
Feel free to offer topics to share about current practices and user experiences of your e-Learning strategies, projects and innovations.
- Deadline for submission: 31st March 2014.
- National Cheng Kung University is pleased to help with group visa applications for those participants from Mainland China if they can submit their abstract before 26th February.
- Presentations that are aligned to the conference theme and topic areas will be grouped into tracks. Please download the “Paper Template File” to follow the formatting requirements to write your abstract .
- Abstract should be stored as PDF file to submit to the submission system. Maximum no. of words is 250 in English or Chinese, suggested submission in English.(Please note: the conference requires submission of abstract only, thus, please do not submit full paper.)
- Complimentary registration will be offered to a speaker whose paper is accepted by the Organizing Committee, and each paper should be registered by one author.
- The duration for each presentation will be 22 minutes (20-minute presentation followed by a 2-minute question & answer session).
- The program committee will review your proposal and selected speakers will be informed by e-mail on or before 15th April 2014.