eLFA 2016, The Eleventh e-Learning Forum Asia 2016, will be held from June 13-15 ,2016 by East China Normal University at Guoman Hotel ,in Shanghai ,China. The Call for Proposals is now open and the deadline is April 10th, 2016. To submit a proposal by following website : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=elfa2016 .
eLearning Forum Asia 2016 ：Linking learning technologies with learning science
Conference Date : June 13, 2016 to June 15, 2016
Conference Venue : Guoman Hotel, Shanghai ,China
The eLearning Forum Asia 2016 aims to provide participants an academic communication platform, focusing
on discussing and communicating topics about the trends of research on learning science that embrace the
ICT enabled learning innovation.The proposals will receive a strict review process. eLFA 2016 will select the
high level of academic proposals. The proposals eLFA 2016 incorporates will eventually be published by the
organizing committee of the special high level academic papers.
Participants and presenters will continue to have the opportunity to network during the conference, which is
included in the conference cost.
Themes of the proposal include the following
1) ICT enabled learning innovations
2) Analytics and adaptive learning
3) Computer supported collaborative learning
4) Ubiquitous, mobile and hybrid learning
5) Learning technologies in STEM education
6) Social media and social learning
The conference plans to use a variety of engaging formats to convey knowledge and show application, such
as presentations, panel discussions, demonstrations, parallel sessions.
Proposal Submission Deadline:
March 27,2016 April 10, 2016
Proposal Acceptance Notification: April 15, 2016
Paper Finalized Deadline: April 30, 2016
Who Should Present or Participate?
eLFA 2016 welcomes anyone with a background or interest in e-learning, including.
academia,technology coordinators, school leaders and support staff,researchers and study teams,social
media and learning technologists,leaders driving use of ICT for education,educational consultants,technology
partners keen to showcase their solutions.
- Proposals may be submitted by individuals or by groups of presenters. Presentations that are aligned to the conference theme and topic areas will be grouped into tracks.
- All accepted presenters must register to attend the forum.
- The duration for each presentation will be 30 minutes (25-minute presentation followed by a 5-minute question & answer session).
- Deadline for submission: 10th April 2016.
- Abstracts can be submitted on line in text format (you can copy and paste your abstract onto the text box provided in to the paper submission system). Maximum no. of words is 250 in English or Chinese. (Please note: the conference requires submission of abstract only, thus, please do not submit full paper.)
- The program committee also reserve the right to edit your abstract for content clarity for publication purposes.
- The program committee will review your proposal and selected speakers will be informed by e-mail on or before 15th April 2016.
- Complimentary registration will be offered to a speaker whose paper is accepted by the Organizing Committee, and each paper should be registered by one author.
Submit your proposal
Follow Us on Wechat ：2016eLFAsia